In Germany have been infected so far, 177.696 people with the Coronavirus. On Friday, the number of new infections stood at 513.
Saxony-Anhalt and Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania reported on Friday that no new cases. In Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, it was the third day in a row with no new cases.
Here you will find the currently reported Figures by the health ministries of the countries.
- Baden-Württemberg: 34.310 (1692 Deaths)
- Bavaria: 46.318 (2372 Deaths)
- Berlin: 6611 (190 Deaths)
- Brandenburg: 3228 (168 Deaths)
- Bremen: 1296 (40 Deaths)
- Hamburg: 5055 (240 Deaths)
- Hesse: 9656 (457 Deaths)
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern: 759 (20 Deaths)
- Lower Saxony: 11.456 (572 Deaths)
- North Rhine-Westphalia: 36.991 (1546 Deaths)
- Rhineland-Palatinate: 6576 (226 Deaths)
- Saarland: 2677 (162 Deaths)
- Saxony: 5212 (202 Deaths)
- Saxony-Anhalt: 1693 (54 Deaths)
- Schleswig-Holstein: 3039 (134 Deaths)
- Thuringia: 2719 (151 Deaths)
Total (As Of 21.05., 20.07 PM): 177.696 (8226 Deaths)
The Day Before (Stand 21.05., 20.07 PM): 177.183 (8201 Deaths)
Source to be Infected – and death-figures: country health and social ministries.
The number of Healed, according to the Robert Koch Institute in Germany, with approximately 159,000 units.
Currently, the RKI reported reproduction number: 0,85 (as of 22.05.)
The R-value is, according to the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) at 0.85. That is an average of 100 Infected 85 more people with the Virus plug in. On Thursday, the R was still at 0.89.
So far 8226 people have died. The number of Recovering is according to RKI approximately 159,000 units. Thus, about 10,500 people are infected acute care (active cases).
Read more about Coronavirus in the News-Ticker of FOCUS Online.
Corona Outcry from Frank Thelen at Lanz: “Ashamed for my country”
FOCUS Online/Wochit Corona Outcry from Frank Thelen at Lanz: “Ashamed for my country”