The Coronavirus pandemic in Germany medicine, politics, tourism and society firmly in its grip: More than four million people globally have become infected with the pathogen of Sars-CoV-2, 175.173 of them in Germany. All the news about the Corona pandemic from Germany, Europe and the world, you will find in the News Ticker of FOCUS Online.
- Live card to the Virus outbreak and Coronavirus-Radar-facts and Figures
- Restaurants open again: What are the rules now for economies and cafes
- More News, services, and ideas to the Corona of a pandemic can be found on our overview of the portal
France’s Council of state has instructed the government, the absolute ban on meetings in the houses of God to lift. Instead, the government had to adopt measures in the fight against the Coronavirus is appropriate and services to enable informed, the Council of state as Supreme administrative court on Monday. Freedom of religion is a fundamental right – count also, collectively, in ceremonies in houses of worship to participate. You must, however, be with the health in the line.
Despite the loosening of God services are available in France until at least 2. June prohibited. Except for about funerals. With a view to the fact that in France, a Meeting of up to ten people since the beginning of the are loosely permitted, whether the prohibition of an absolute Assembly in the houses of God, not relatively, it said. The Council of state urged the Prime Minister to adopt, within eight days, the rules, the meetings in religious facilities allow. The ban is a serious violation of freedom of religion.
More News on Coronavirus
- Loose the Corona-payments-rules: This is the current status in the States
- Here you will learn what rules apply in your state
- Border controls since Saturday eased: what time is borders open again
After Edeka and Netto Lidl now sells Designer masks by Van Laack
chip.de After Edeka and Netto Lidl now sells Designer masks by Van Laack